I am currently working as a Visiting Research Scholar under Dr. Judea Pearl researching Autonomous Agents and Learning Systems.
Prior to that, I worked with various startups across U.S., U.K. and India in business intelligence roles for dev teams to better understand user behavior, growth and engagement. My academic background is in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
My primary interests are in MultiAgent Systems, AutoML, Procedural Content Generation, and Reinforcement Learning. I am concurrently also building interests in Cognitive Sciences and Hierarchical Learning.
I am, foremost, driven by the goal to design personalized large-scale systems to replicate three key behavioral aspects of human decision making - Activities, Goals and Interactions- AGI.
I have been teaching machine learning for around 2.5 years for several organizations including Women Who Code, WiMLDS in an effort to give back to the community.
- July 10: Commentary Paper on using Causal Inference in Reinforcement Learning available
- July 5: Novelty Search in Machine Learning Commentary Paper Available
- July 1: Causality "is" Correlation: Back to Fundamentals paper available
- June 30: Problems & Challenges in AutoML Paper Available, joint work with Shubhi Sareen
- June 27: Cooperation v/s Competition in MultiAgent Systems Paper Available
- June 20: Blogpost on Games for A.I. Available
- June 2019: Attending ICML 2019 in Long Beach
- October 2018: Committee Co-Chair for PyData Los Angeles where I presented a talk on Big Problems at the Heart of Machine Learning and a tutorial on
A Hands-On Application of Causal Methods in Python
- June 2018: Competed in AutoML for LifeLong Machine Learning Challenge for NeurIPS 2018
- I am competing in Animal-AI Olympics for NeurIPS 2019.
- On December 5, 2018 I started MLNerdie to solve the induction problem in Machine Learning. We are now working on our first product.
If you happen to be interested in the same topics and are looking to collaborate, please feel to email me with a rough 1-page proposal that includes the abstract and some background readings you have conducted on the topic.
Also, I am always happy to visit labs or companies to give talks - shoot me an email if you'd like to discuss further!