Receive all my latest work directly into your inbox via my Monthly Newsletter.
Some of the previous editions can be accessed via Letter Archive.
Here is a meta-list 🕸 of all my blog posts, categorized based on A.I. sub-area:
- Artificial Life
- Evolutionary Computation
- Procedural Content Generation (PCG)
- Cognitive Science
- Reinforcement Learning
- Systems and Machine Learning
- Affective Computing
- Generative Art
- Systems Theory
- Random Things
Here are all my posts in a chronological order : All Blogposts
Since I often get asked for the tools advice, here are all my tools in a single post:
- My "All-Purpose App" – Note Taking / Organizing Repository / To-Do App in one 🛠 – Notion.so (Free app but you get $10 Credit i.e. 2 months unlimited data storage by signing up with my referral link)
- Writing an Academic Paper – Use LaTeX program Overleaf
- Writing/reviewing a proposal – Authorea
- Working on Simulations or Demos – use Processing and P5.js
- Best Document Writer – Google Docs
- Best book to get started in Python – Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner by Michael Dawson
- Code Editor – Visual Studio Code
- Bash Editor – Sublime
- For Running Machine Learning Models – PyTorch
- For testing small ML Models – Google Colab
- Git Extension – Git Kraken
- Keeping up with paper submission deadlines – Use Snooze feature in Gmail and look under the Snooze Folder for all deadlines.
- Interface Design and Prototyping – Figma
What are my favorite languages?
I want to get your advice on ….?
I tried to capture all my advice here in a single post.