Since I often get asked for what tools do I use, here are all my tools in a single post:
- My “All-Purpose App” – Note Taking / Organizing Repository / To-Do App in one 🛠 – Notion.so (Free app but you get $10 Credit i.e. 2 months unlimited data storage by signing up with my referral link)
- Writing an Academic Paper – Use LaTeX program Overleaf
- Writing/reviewing a proposal – Authorea
- Working on Simulations or Demos – use Processing and P5.js
- Best Document Writer – Google Docs
- Best book to get started in Python – Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner by Michael Dawson
- Code Editor – Visual Studio Code
- Bash Editor – Sublime
- For Running Machine Learning Models – PyTorch
- For testing small ML Models – Google Colab
- Git Extension – Git Kraken
- Keeping up with paper submission deadlines – Use Snooze feature in Gmail and look under the Snooze Folder for all deadlines.
- Interface Design and Prototyping – Figma
What are my favorite languages?