As I am constantly content-sharing on Twitter, I don’t often find the time to blog. But I am slowly trying to change that. So here is a meta-list of all my blog posts, in no particular order:
- Autonomous Agents
- Procedural Content Generation (PCG)
- Reinforcement Learning
- Graph Theory
- Probabilistic Inductive Inferencing
- Algorithmic User Experience Design
- Architecture Design for Large-Scale ML Frameworks
- Random Things
Since I get asked the following a lot, I decided to answer them here:
What are the top tools I use?
- Writing an Academic Paper – Use LaTeX program Overleaf
- Writing a proposal or reviewing/editing a LaTeX Paper – use this multi-purpose program Authorea
- Working on Simulations or Demos – use Processing and P5.js
- Best Document Writer – Google Docs
- Best Note Taking / Organizing Repository / To-Do App in one – Notion.so (Free app and you get $10 in Credit i.e. 2 months of unlimited data storage by signing up with this link)
- Best book to get started in Python – Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner by Michael Dawson
- Code Editor – Visual Studio Code
- Bash Editor – Sublime
- For Running Machine Learning Models – PyTorch
- For testing small ML Models – Google Colab
- Git Extension – Git Kraken
- Keeping up with paper submission deadlines – Use Snooze feature in Gmail and look under the Snooze Folder for all deadlines.
- Interface Design and Prototyping – Figma
What are my favorite languages?
I want to get your advice on ….?
I tried to capture all my advice here in a single post.