The best way to stay on top of my recent work is through my Monthly Newsletter. The previous editions can be accessed via Lettter Archive.
Here is a meta-list 🕸 of all my blog posts, categorized based on A.I. sub-area:
- Artificial Life
- Evolutionary Computation
- Procedural Content Generation (PCG)
- Cognitive Science
- Reinforcement Learning
- Systems and Machine Learning
- Affective Computing
- Generative Art
- Systems Theory
- Random Things
Here is a non-categorized 😰 archive of all my blog posts (in no particular order)-
- Open Questions in Artificial Life
- Classifying Hand-Written Digits (Working Draft)
- State of Artificial Intelligence (July, 2019)
- Why Games for AI?
- Building TensorLayer
- How to develop AGI?
- Causality 101: The Book of Why – Part 2 (Work in Progress)
- Causality 101: The Book of Why – Part 1 (Work in Progress)
- Personal Branding for Data Scientists and AI Engineers - Featured In .Tech Newsletter
Since I get asked for the tools advice a lot, I decided to answer them here:
What are the top tools I use?
- Writing an Academic Paper - Use LaTeX program Overleaf
- Writing a proposal or reviewing/editing a LaTeX Paper - use this multi-purpose program Authorea
- Working on Simulations or Demos - use Processing and P5.js
- Best Document Writer - Google Docs
- Best Note Taking / Organizing Repository / To-Do App in one - Notion.so (Free app and you get $10 in Credit i.e. 2 months of unlimited data storage by signing up with this link)
- Best book to get started in Python - Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner by Michael Dawson
- Code Editor - Visual Studio Code
- Bash Editor - Sublime
- For Running Machine Learning Models - PyTorch
- For testing small ML Models - Google Colab
- Git Extension - Git Kraken
- Keeping up with paper submission deadlines - Use Snooze feature in Gmail and look under the Snooze Folder for all deadlines.
- Interface Design and Prototyping - Figma
What are my favorite languages?
I want to get your advice on ....?
I tried to capture all my advice here in a single post.